Thursday, November 03, 2005

Andy and Nils


Below is an email I recieved from Andy.
Hi Bruce, Hope you are well. I went to see Nils Lofgren on Friday with Buck Brown and he was amazing. I took along your green New York guitar for him to sign as I know he wrote a song about Keith Richards ' Keith Don't go ' so I asked him to sign it next to his name.( Rolling Stones '95 ) He was very impressed with the guitar and asked who's it was. I told him that it was yours and how I acquired it and he knew you straight away and said he admired your guitar playing , he knew of Big Country and seemed very happy to talk about your sound, talent etc.... I also got Buck Brown to sign it , he was some way away so didn't hear the conversation so when I told him that he was signing a Big Country guitar he immediately said was it Bruce Watson's guitar ??!!! You seem to be very popular Bruce , they were both really interested in you.....I was so proud to get him to sign it but I was blown away by how they both knew you and admired you. My brother took some photo's which I haven't developed yet , if you like I could send you some ( that's if they come out !! ) Thanks Bruce. Andy